15 Oct 2009
The Comparison on Inner Quality between Old and New Knitted Sportswear / T-shirt Standards
According to the announcement of newly approved national standards of P.R.China, FZ/T 73007-2002 and FZ/T 73008-2002 updated to GB/T 22853-2009 and FZ/T 22849-2009 will be implemented on December 1, 2009. The following is the detailed comparison on inner quality of the old and new standards：
The Comparison on Inner Quality between Old and New Knitted Sportswear Standards
- The standard code is changed from FZ/T (industry standard) to GB/T (national standard).
- Score out the product assortment, please refer to FZ/T 73007 - 2002 3.1 for details.
- Score out the specification that "The grade of CF to wet rubbing shouldn't be lower than 2".
- Score out the specification that “For the composition no more than 10%, the tolerance shouldn't exceed 70% of the claimed."
- Score out the specification that" CF to rubbing only test on warp."
- Add the specification that "The hollow fabric and the fabric containing Elastane aren't required to do ball bursting and seam strength."
- Add odour, Banned AZO, CF to Light, CF to Water, Self staining seam strength into the testing items and their testing methods.
- Add the specification that "Spirality after washing will not be tested on the rib and elastic lap."
- Change the items from CF to washing of pigment printing and CF to rubbing of pigment printing to CF to washing of printing (pyrograph) and CF to rubbing of printing (pyrograph).
- The bracket of chromaticity value should follow GSB 16－2159－2007.
- The test method of Elastane fiber content is changed from FZ/T 73011 to FZ/T 01095.
- "Shorts and elastic fabric aren't required to do dimensional stability on weft" is changed to "Shorts, rib fabric and the fabric containing Elastane aren't required to do dimensional stability on weft."
The Changes of Testing Requirement and Method