25 April 2019
France Publishes an Updated List of Standards That Give Presumption of Conformity to The Decree 91-1292
An updated list of standards that give presumption of conformity to decree 91-1292, relating to the prevention of risks arising from the use of childcare articles, has been published to the French Official Journal on 24/03/2019 .
This list includes the latest revision of the standard:
- NF EN 1888-1 (December 2018) – Wheeled child conveyances, Part 1: Pushchairs and prams
New standards have been published:
- NF EN 1888-2 (December 2018) – Wheeled child conveyances, Part 2: Pushchairs for children above 15 kg up to 22
- NF EN 17022 (November 2018) – Bathing aids
- NF EN 17072 (December 2018) – Bath tubs, stands and non-standalone bathing aids
These new standards do not replace any published document and therefore are immediately applicable.
The transition period for the revised standards published in December 2018 is still applicable and will end on December 1, 2019:
- NF EN 716-2 (October 2017) and NF EN 716-1 (February 2018) – Children’s cots and folding cots for domestic use
- NF EN 16232 +A1 (August 2018) – Infant swings